If you are looking for a heavy-hitting battle rifle then Scar 17 is something that you should have. It entails a good sense of modernity that you may not be able to find from other rifles out there. This firearm has the ergonomics of a good assault rifle and the power of a .308 chambering. And since this kind of rifle entails a great sense of precision it therefore needs a high quality optic to take advantage of the maximum range. This is the reason why you need to be looking for the best scope for Scar 17 in order to enhance your shooting experience the best way possible.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best Scope for Scar 17 – Comparison Chart
- 2 Complexity
- 3 Precision
- 4 Durability
- 5 Cost
- 6 Related Posts:
Top 3 Best Scope for Scar 17 – Comparison Chart
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|Vortex Viper PST Riflescope||4.9||$$|
|Nikon M-308 Riflescope||4.8||$$|
|Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope||4.7||$$|
Finding the best one on the market today happens to be an ordeal simply because there are plenty of choices out there. If this is something that annoys you then you should know which ones on the market play well in terms of popularity among users from many different parts of the globe. So, to help you with your search we made it a point to scout around the market and considered the only ones that met our standards. In the current market, the following are the ones which made it to our list:
- Vortex Viper PST Riflescope
- Nikon M-308 Riflescope
- Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope
And to help you make your search much easier, we have devised criteria that will help you acquaint yourself much with the different characteristics a good scope should have. The criteria for judging the best scope for Scar 17 are as follows: complexity, precision, durability and cost. If you are ready for that big hunt then let’s get started right away:
- Vortex Viper PST Riflescope. This scope comes with top-tier features for a lot less that one could ever imagine. It comes with a Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) feature that meets any tactical demand. It offers optically indexed lenses that render edge to edge image sharpness and brightness with real reticle use for full ranging. It also includes CD lens elements that increase resolution and color fidelity that result in sharp and clear images.
- Nikon M-308 Riflescope. This scope has a large magnification range with oversized lens for heavy-duty shooting activities. It has a quick eye focus eyepiece that allows instant target acquisition. It’s a perfect choice for your long-shooting accuracy needs.
- Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope. This scope comes with a red crosshair reticle which is ranged and calibrated for 7.62mm flat top rifles to 1200 meters. It also includes a daytime illumination which is provided by fiber optics and Tritium illuminates the scope at night.
Our Pick for Complexity: Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope
- Vortex Viper PST Riflescope. This scope comes with optically indexed lenses that deliver optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use. It has extra a low dispersion glass that increases resolution and color fidelity for crisp and sharp mages. It has propriety multi-coated lens coatings that increase light transmission for maximum brightness. This means that when settings become bright you can have the chance to see your target even when it’s under low conditions. Basically, this is aided by the scope’s MAG-view bar, a feature that will allow you to achieve a high sense of precision in any target acquisition you wish to realize.
- Nikon M-308 Riflescope. This scope comes with a quick-focus eyepiece that allows you to achieve quick and accurate target acquisition. What is really great about this scope is that it has a large magnification range that allows you to see your target clearly, giving you the opportunity to shoot precisely and accurately without the hassle.
- Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope. Shooting during the day is much easier with a scope. But what if you want to shoot during the night? Is it easy for you to acquire and shoot your target when it’s too dark outside? Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope is the ultimate solution when it comes to precision not only during the day but during the night as well. This is possible with the scope’s daytime illumination which is provided by fiber optics and Tritium illuminator.
Our Pick for Precision: Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope
- Vortex Viper PST Riflescope. This scope boasts of its TMCQ MOA reticle (Tactical Milling Close Quarter) hash-marked ranging reticle and glass-etched for optimum durability and reliability. Made from the best quality materials, the Vortex Viper PST Riflescope paves its way to provide you with a good sense of longevity – a sense of durability that you can count on no matter what the conditions are.
- Nikon M-308 Riflescope. This scope is fogproof, shockproof and waterproof so this gives you the permission to do your shooting activities no matter what the conditions are. And when a scope is as resistant as this, you can have the assurance that I will definitely last a long period of time because it has the ability to withstand whatever the elements that surround it. As such, this is something that you can truly rely on for many, many years to come.
- Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope. Made from the finest materials and backed by a BAC Manual 1 Warranty card, this is something that will definitely suit your needs especially on the kind of scope that will surely stand the test of time. In short, Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope is definitely durable.
Our Pick for Durability: Nikon M-308 Riflescope
- Vortex Viper PST Riflescope. Price is an important factor that needs to be considered when looking for something such as the best scope for Scar 17. When it comes to price, this product from Vortex happens to be something that you can count on because it costs much less than other inferior scopes out there. Spend less than five hundred bucks and you will have the chance to have a high quality scope without spending a fortune.
- Nikon M-308 Riflescope. This is another scope that is offered at a price that is affordable. In fact, a high-end scope usually costs a thousand bucks or even more but this one only comes with a price that’s lesser than five hundred bucks but with features and characteristics that you can see on high-end scopes today.
- Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope. As a high-end scope, Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope comes with a price that’s more than a thousand bucks and is an excellent pick for those who are looking for high-end and top caliber scopes without minding the price. So if you are willing to spend extra cash for your Scar 17 rifle, this scope from Trijicon simply makes an excellent choice for you.
Our Pick for Cost: Vortex Viper PST Riflescope
So, we have finally made it to the last criterion for comparing and judging the three best Scar 17 scopes. Basing from our results it is the Acog 3.5 X 35 Scope that made it to the top simply because it earned the title of best in complexity and precision. On the other hand, the two other options that we have on our list, the Vortex Viper PST Riflescope and Nikon M-308 Riflescope also played fairly well so you can still pick them simply because they also exude great features and characteristics that you may not be able to find in other scopes out there.
- Best .22 Mag Scope: Picking the Right One for Your Shooting Delight this 2019
- Best Scope for 7mm Rem Mag: What’s the Best Pick for You this 2019?
- Best Scope for Coyote Hunting: What Makes the Right Choice for You?