Snipers own a whole lot of guns and rifles. They keep upgrading the accessories used with the rifles to enhance their performance. Rifle scopes are one such accessory that helps the sniper aim better and cast a shot on spot. If you purchase the best scope for Remington 700 then you might end up getting surprised with the tremendous improvement in the performance of your rifle.
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|Nikon 4-12 x 40mm Buck Master II Scope with BDC Reticle||4.7||$$|
|Bushnell Banner Adjustable Multi-X Reticle Objective Riflescope||4.4||$$$|
|Burris 200116 Eliminator 4-16 x 50 x 96 Scope||4.2||$$$$|
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Remington 700?
- 2 What Are Rifle Scopes?
- 3 What to Look For While Picking a Scope?
- 4 Top 3 Product Reviews
- 5 Conclusion
What Is Remington 700?
The Remington 700 is one of the most classic and popular American rifles. American snipers and shooters have been using them since ages. These are used quite often in the military as well as the army. These rifles are chosen over many others owing to its durability and precision.
These rifles are widely used for varying purposes including sports shooting, by the police and army, and also for target shooters. Remington 700 is a bolt-action rifle. It is based on center fire bolt action. These rifles are provided with 3-5 round magazines based on caliber.
Some of them have floor plating such that they can be easily unloaded and the remaining models have no base plate. These Remington 700 models are available in varying configurations of barrels and caliber.
What Are Rifle Scopes?
Scopes are telescopic sights that are based on the theory of refracting optical telescopes. They have a reticle that is mounted in such a position that imparts an accurate aim to the sniper. These sights are the telescopic sights used for rifles. They help you to aim the target with clarity and precision. It fights with the rough climatic conditions to impart clear aim to the sniper.
What to Look For While Picking a Scope?
We always should look for a rifle scope that would survive in the outdoors no matter what the weather condition is. You must first and foremost pick a scope that is fog proof. Most of us are out on hunting excursions during winters which in turn cause a lot of fog that needs to be overcome. This is when you would want to use a fog proof scope while hunting or your entire hunting session can be destroyed.
Another trouble to overcome while hunting is protecting the scope from the water. You will require a waterproof scope if you go out hunting in the rains, besides water bodies or during heavy dew. A waterproof rifle scope would work best in such situations to help you aim better.
Top 3 Product Reviews
Nikon 4-12 x 40mm Buck Master II Scope with BDC Reticle
These Nikon rifle scopes offer multiple usages to the user. Supported by 4X to 12X magnification these scopes impart a clear and precise aim of the target. These work well in the daytime as well as during dark and dull environments.
The optical system Gathers almost 98 percent of the available light and imparts clearer and brighter view. To add on to the list of its features these scopes are even water as well as fog proof and enables you to possess successful hunting experiences in all sorts of climatic conditions.
- The Nikon Master II Scope has a multiple optical system coating and imparts 4X to 12X magnification making the distant objects viewed with clarity.
- The optical system used in these scopes convey almost 98 percent of the light available, Imparts the best brightness possible in dim as well as dull lights, and offer less contrast while hunting sessions.
- These come with a setting of a zero-reset turret that is loaded with spring such that you can easily mold the field adjustments as per your use.
- The amazing bdc reticle that provides amazing ranges that no other scopes offer with this amount of perfection.
- These rifle scopes offer to aim at both near as well as long distance targets. The ballistic circles enable the user to easily aim for long distance aiming while the crosshair available lets the user aim for short distances.
- These Nikon rifle scopes are extremely light in weight and do not seem a burden on the rifle once mounted.
- These rifles perform with ease in all sorts of climatic conditions as these are fog as well as waterproof.
- These scopes are provided with a cover to keep the lens protected post usage.
- The image tends to become fuzzy at huge magnifications.
Bushnell Banner Adjustable Multi-X Reticle Objective Riflescope
Amazing scopes to be used in dark and dim backgrounds, the 40mm multi-X reticle gathers a lot of light and makes the view brighter even in the dark. The scope offers to magnify the image from 4X up to 12X. You can easily pick these scopes if you are into varmint hunting.
- These rifle scopes are manufacturers such that they work extremely well in dark and dim environments and impart a magnification of 4X to 12X and has an objective lens installed of 40mm to impart clarity.
- The lenses of these rifle scopes are coated with multiple layers that impart immense brightness while viewing the target in dim as well as dark surroundings.
- These are fixed with a multi-X reticle through which aiming and picturing the target is precise and easy.
- You can use these rifle scopes in winters and monsoons and almost all year round as these are durable as well as fog and waterproof at the same time.
- The eyepiece that these rifle scopes consist of is twelve inches long and allows you to focus with precision.
- These scopes are widely used for varmint hunting owing to its sturdy body and promising features
- These rifle scopes are comparatively heavy than the others of the same range which in turn makes the rifle heavy.
Burris 200116 Eliminator 4-16 x 50 x 96 Scope
The Burris 200116 rifle scopes are one of the most popular among the snipers. These scopes are light and sturdy with excellent parallax fixing from to infinity. The X96 reticle offers a clear vision to aim at the target.
You will need no extra rings to get these scopes mounted. These are one of the low mounting scopes that come with their own base.
- The Burris rifle scopes are made up of such materials that keep them light, durable, and sturdy at the same time.
- These scopes are provided with their own base and require no rings for the same. These are one of the low mounting scopes available in the market.
- These rifle scopes are a must have if you face parallax errors. They are excellent when it comes to fix parallax errors from around fifty yards to infinity.
- These scopes offer low as well as a high view of the surrounding environment and are enhanced by the popular X96 reticle.
- Along with the amazing scope, you get a sunshade and an added on lens cover to keep your scope safe and secure.
- You might face difficulty with setting your scope to zero.
Remington 700 models are built with perfection and are being used in several fields. People often club it up with scopes to enhance the aiming capacity of the rifle. This guide will make it easy for you to pick the best scope for Remington 700. Once you use an appropriate scope for this model you would realize the difference.