If you enjoy the outdoors with your AR 10 rifle then your enjoyment is definitely increased when your firearm comes with an enhancement such as a scope. If precision is what you want then there should be criteria that you need to follow so that you can have an absolute guideline that will help you find the best scope for AR 10.
As of these days, the present market is currently teeming with so many kinds of scopes, each with a specific brand name, features to boast and a price tag that can either make or break a particular buyer’s decision. While the sea of potential choices abound, there is a way that can help you simplify your options. The following are some of the most important pointers that you need to determine when looking for the one that you think is the best not only for you but for your ever-loyal AR10 rifle as well:
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Scope for AR 10 – Comparision Chart
5 Best Scope for AR 10 – Comparision Chart
- How To Find The Best Scope Mounts For Remington 700? 2019 Reviews
- How To Choose The Best Scope for Remington 700? 2019 Reviews
- What Is The Best Long Range Scope For The Money? 2019 Reviews
- What Is The Best AR Scope Mount For The Money? 2019 Reviews
|Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope||4.6||$|
|Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope||4.8||$$|
|UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope||4.8||$$|
|Monstrum Tactical 3-12x42 Illuminated Reversible||4.7||$$|
|Bushnell Zone 223-Reticle Riflescope Parallax||4.7||$$|
Basing from these criteria, you can now start comparing one scope after another until you come up with the one that’s simply right for you. The best choices that we have on this list include the following:
- Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope
- Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope
- UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope
Quality is an important factor that needs to be considered when looking for the best accessories for your rifle such as scope for Marlin 336, 300 Blackout, etc. While many scopes for AR 10 seem to look like the same, it is undeniable to think that there are actually things that make them different from one another. Our list has the best choices for AR 10 scopes but your decision relies after acquainting yourself with the quality of each scope on the list.
- Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope. This scope comes with a magnification feature that can be adjusted three to twelve times, an adjustable reticle illumination, an adjustable objective lens, a mil-dot reticle and an aircraft-grade aluminum body.
- Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope. This product is controlled electronically with a new style bottom switch.it also comes with Windage and elevation adjustments.
- UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope. This scope has a lot of features that aim to enhance your firearm use and these include best in class multi emerald coated lenses, special circuit and housing design, premium zero locking and zero resetting and more.
—> Our Pick for Quality: Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope
Another factor that is worth considering when buying something such as a scope for 300 Blackout and other firearm accessories is the price. Price is something that can either make or break your decision to buy so it really helps to compare prices first before buying one. This time, let us deal with the price of each of the AR 10 scopes on the list:
- Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope. This scope has the lowest price compared to the other two scopes we have here. And with a myriad of features it offers, you can’t go wrong spending a hundred bucks for a nice AR 10 scope.
- Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope. This is the only scope on our list that is electronically controlled. Packed with many cool features, this scope costs more than two hundred bucks and the most expensive here on our list.
- UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope. This scope is next to our first option when it comes to affordability of price. It also boasts a list of good features, making you feel proud to own a scope that’s one of the best on the market and one of the most affordable as well.
—> Our Pick for Price: Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope
EOTech is one of the best brand names that designs and manufactures quality and durable weapon accessories for defense, law enforcement, hunting, recreational shooting and homeland security. Be sure to check how durable a particular product is before buying it so that you won’t regret along the way. When it comes to durability, here are useful and information you need to know about the best three scopes on our list:
- Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope. This aluminum scope is aircraft grade and with a tube that’s sealed and nitrogen-charged to resist water and fog.
- Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope. This scope is 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof so you can be assured of its strength and durability no matter what the situations you are into.
- UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact ScopeThis comes with a special circuit and a housing design that allows illumination without interruption even under heavy recoiling.
—> Our Pick for Durability: Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope
- Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope. This scope can be easily adjusted three to twelve times and also comes with an adjustable reticle illumination and objective lens. It has mil-dot reticle that allows easy estimation of ranges.
- Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope. This comes with a new style button switch that is electronically controlled, a finding graph reticle and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and fingertip turrets.
- UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope. This comes with a mil-dot, a premium zero locking system and resetting target turrets to achieve highly precise and consistent adjustment.
—> Our Pick for User-Friendliness: UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope
Performance is another essential thing that needs to be considered when choosing the right kind of scope for your rifle. So, what is the best scope for AR 10 in terms of performance? Find out the answer with the following information:
- Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope. With the magnification capability of this scope, you can simply aim at your target at a distance of 500 yards or beyond.IT also allows you to achieve sharper focus with its adjustable object lens and a marked mil-dot reticle that allows you to estimate target range or use it for bullet drop.
- Aipa Tactical Combo Rifle Scope. This is the only scope on the list that is electronically controlled. It has an elevation adjustment and the ability to render high resolution images.
- UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope. It allows easy use with its premium zero locking and zero resetting target turrets, making your aiming and targeting strategies easier than ever before.
—> Our Pick for Performance: Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope
Finding the right and the best scope for your AR10 rifle should not be too difficult and stressful. While it is true that there are plenty of AR10 scopes that abound on the market today, finding the one that works best for you has become truly easier. Basing from our review, we have determined the one that bagged the top score and evidently, this is the one you must be looking for. Basing from the criteria, it is the Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope that garnered the highest score, making it as the best scope for AR 10.