Among outdoor firing enthusiasts, the 7mm Remington Magnum which is also simply called 7mm Rem Mag is considered as a popular, reliable and versatile sporting cartridge. In fact, this stuff has earned its popularity from the time it was introduced during the early part of the 60s. From that time on it has already made itself as one of the most recognized instrument that can help shooters acquire hard-hitting and flat-shooting rounds. This rifle is best suited for dangerous games in many continents of the world and used by the United States’ Secret Service as a sniper firearm due to its ability to do almost anything.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best Scope for 7mm Rem Mag – Comparison Chart
- 2 Complexity
- 3 Precision
- 4 Durability
- 5 Cost
- 6 Related Posts:
Top 3 Best Scope for 7mm Rem Mag – Comparison Chart
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|Millet Illuminated Riflescope||4.8||$$|
With the ability of this device to help a user achieve high-end, flat-shooting and hard-hitting rounds we made it possible to scout around the market and gathered three of the best performers in terms of quality and popularity among buyers. Thus, we have ended up with the following as your most potential options that can provide you with things that you might be looking for on a particular 7mm Rem Mag:
- Bushnell Legend
- Millet Illuminated Riflescope
- Zeiss Conquest
And to help you out in determining what truly the best one is, we have formulated a way on which you can base your decision. What we are referring to is the use of special criteria that speaks about the most important aspects that need to be considered when choosing the one that you think is best for you. So, for your convenience, you are free to choose the best scope for 7mm Rem Mag according to complexity, precision, durability and cost.
- Bushnell Legend. This scope is tagged as the most versatile in terms of big game hunting. It features the following to ensure excellent shooting experience that you have never tried before: side focus parallax adjustment and ultra-strong one piece tube design. With these features, this scope delivers exceptional performance that will definitely provide you with something you will surely enjoy. Adding to these features include its fully multicoated optics with lenses that are protected by Rain Guard HD.
- Millet Illuminated Riflescope. If you are a long range hunter, tactical operator or target shooter then this scope is an excellent choice for you. It renders superior brightness and a repeatable accuracy that’s truly outstanding it is definitely made for marksmen who require topnotch performance and excellent quality to take on the big guns.
- Zeiss Conquest. With this scope, you can have something that has a Rapid Z Varmint ballistic reticle that offers lightweight and compact design which is known to be much shorter than any other 3-12x rifle scopes of today. It is exceptionally optimized for calibers like .22-250, .23 and .204 so you can have the assurance of using its numbered holdover lines that allows precise shots that can go as far as 600 yards. It comes with a standard lockable turret that makes your compensation simpler and easier than ever before.
Our Pick for Complexity: Zeiss Conquest
- Bushnell Legend. If precision is what you are looking for on a particular scope then this one from Bushnell happens to have features that offer superior precision on targets with its side focus parallax adjustment. This means that even when you are up for a long-range shooting, you will surely hit what you want to shoot with its long range accuracy and fast focus eyepiece. Its multicoated optics brings vivid clarity and contrast even when you are working in low light conditions.
- Millet Illuminated Riflescope. This scope is absolutely a hit when it comes to accuracy and precision. It features a huge 56mm objective that provides you with a wider field of view and brighter image thus, allowing you to shoot easily without the hassle. In addition, this scope also comes with a super strong 35mm tube that improves reliability and resolution. It also boasts its ¼ MOA click adjustments for windage and elevation.
- Zeiss Conquest. Precision is usually measured by the sharpness, vividness and clarity of the target image. This scope boasts of its HD lens system and T coatings for enhanced image quality to offer you excellent targeting and shooting experience. Such clarity and vividness of image can be enjoyed even when your target is within a 600-yard range.
Our Pick for Precision: Millet Illuminated Riflescope
- Bushnell Legend. There is one word that best describe this scope from Bushnell and this word is ultra-strong. Basically, its one-piece tube design is an excellent choice when you need to go shooting in different weather conditions. It is made to stand water, fog and shock. Thus, this simply makes a perfect choice when you need something that can truly stand the ruggedness of your shooting activities. IT’s something that you can rely on all the time.
- Millet Illuminated Riflescope. This scope is built for marksmen who are called to something bigger and is massively built with a one-piece 35mm tube and 56mm objective. Made from the best materials, Millet Illuminated Riflescope is something that you can trust in terms of quality and durable. As such, this scope is something that will surely last a long time, providing you with exciting shooting experiences that you will truly enjoy.
- Zeiss Conquest. This is of imported quality and is actually German-made. It renders sleek and compact design which is comparable to other 25x scopes out there. It is backed by its New 5-Year No Fault Policy plus a limited lifetime warranty.
Our Pick for Durability: Bushnell Legend
- Bushnell Legend. Cost is very important when choosing a product to buy and this proves to be true when you are faced with products that seem to look like almost similar to one another. Compared to the other two options on this list, Bushnell Legend happens to have the lowest price which is less than one hundred and sixty five bucks. Now that’s truly affordable for a scope that you rely on in many ways.
- Millet Illuminated Riflescope. If you are willing to spend a little for a scope then this scope from Millet happens to be a good choice. Definitely a great catch especially when you are willing to spend less than five hundred bucks for a quality scope.
- Zeiss Conquest. This high-end scope can cost you more than a thousand bucks but with its features and great characteristics this scope makes a perfect choice for you. So, if you have extra money to spend for a high quality scope for your 7mm Rem Magnum this one from Zeiss happens to be the best pick for you.
Our Pick for Cost: Bushnell Legend
So, we are done with our review and this time let us see which among the three options we have won the tile as the best scope for 7mm Rem Mag. Bushnell Legend obviously scored higher as it is our pick for durability and cost and this is something that tells you that it is actually the winner in this comparison game. On the other hand, the two other options we have, Millet Illuminated Riflescope and Zeiss Conquest, also played well in the game and scored high on precision and complexity respectively. But you have to take note that whatever you choose you can still have the assurance of high quality and excellent performance with these three best scopes for Rem Mag on the market today.