As of the present days, a vast number of hunters make use of a sighting device to enhance the performance and ability of their long guns. This is not surprising because hunters tend to avoid the necessity to lineup the rear and front iron sights. When it comes to this, the .243 Winchester firearm is not an exemption.
A .243 Winchester rifle was originally designed to kill varmints and predators. However, this firearm has also gained success in terms of hunting coyote, deer, hogs and pronghorn. It has also been an effective tool in bringing down larger animals such as black bears and elks. However, many gun experts do not recommend using a .243 rifle for shooting large animals especially if the rifle only comes with 85 grains. Experienced hunters only recommend the best scope to complement and enhance this type of rifle.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best Scope for .243 Winchester – Comparison Chart
- 2 Complexity
- 3 Precision
- 4 Durability
- 5 Cost
- 6 Related Posts:
Top 3 Best Scope for .243 Winchester – Comparison Chart
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|Nikon Buck Master II Scope||4.9||$$|
|Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition||4.8||$$|
|Leupold Mark 4 Scope||4.7||$$|
Basing from our comprehensive research we have scouted over numerous scopes on the market and this time we have come up with only three best .243 scopes from which you can choose from. Choosing at your end is also made easy because we have made the review and comparison much simpler and interactive. Choosing the best scope for your rifle is made easy with the following criteria: complexity, precision, durability and cost. Our three best scopes for .243 Winchester rifle include:
- Nikon Buck Master II Scope
- Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition
- Leupold Mark 4 Scope
- Nikon Buck Master II Scope. This scope from Nikon is compact and comes with 4 to 12x magnification and 40mm objective lens. It has a multi-coated optical system that helps in the easy transmission of light for up to 98 percent. It also boasts of its zero-reset turret with spring-loaded adjustment knob and a 3.7-inch eye relief. Moreover, this scope also comes with a BDC reticle and a quick-focus eyepiece for a more enhanced shooting experience.
- Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition. The best riflescope is considered as such if it has the enhancement of being deadlier than ever. With this scope from Bushnell you can have the assurance that all of its aspects are optimized to elevate what has become the US standard for excellence in the field of shooting. It features multi-coated optics to ensure ultra-bright images at dark and almost dark situations. With its sense of complexity, Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition is a versatile choice for all-around big-game hunting and built for class-leading optics and accuracy in the field.
- Leupold Mark 4 Scope. With this scope from Leupold, you can have the freedom to pinpoint long-range accuracy and mixed magnification ruggedness for the worst environments. It gives you superior edge to edge sharpness and superb brightness for low-light operations. Its lens coatings are specifically matched to each lens surface to minimize reflections while maximizing the amount of usable light that reach your eye to achieve more clarity and brightness than any other scopes in the market out there.
Our Pick for Complexity: Leupold Mark 4 Scope
- Nikon Buck Master II Scope. Precision is highly achieved with this scope’s fully multi-coated optical system that transmits up to 98 percent of available light. Plus, this compact scope comes with 4 to 12x magnification capability that makes it possible for you to enlarge the size of your target from a specific distance. And with its 40mm objective lens and quick focus eyepiece, shooting your target will never be the same again.
- Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition. If you intend to shoot from afar and you want to enlarge the size of your target then this bone collector edition from Bushnell is something that allows you to do that just according to your preferences. This is made possible by the scope’s 3 to 9x magnification, 40 mm objective and multi-X aiming reticle. It also allows 91 percent light transmission and multi-coated optics that allows you to enjoy shooting with a great sense of clarity, accuracy and precision. It also comes with a fast-focus eyepiece and ¼ MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments for enhanced precision and accuracy you surely want.
- Leupold Mark 4 Scope. With this scope from Leupold you can enjoy long-range accuracy and fixed magnification ruggedness even in the most rugged and complicated environmental conditions. With all the features it offers such as magnification, 40mm objective, easy adjustments and enhanced optical system you can have the freedom to realize an error-free shooting experience you will definitely enjoy. Moreover, this scope also comes with precision parallax adjustment for specific ranges from fifty yards to infinity.
Our Pick for Precision: Leupold Mark 4 Scope
- Nikon Buck Master II Scope. This scope from Nikon is built with compact quality and made from high quality materials to ensure overall quality and durability. It is also designed with an O-ring seal that’s nitrogen-filled to ensure fogproof and waterproof performance in any type of environmental condition.
- Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition. This scope is made from 100 percent quality materials to withstand water, fog and shock. It’s a one-piece tube with an integrated saddle. Also comes with butler creek flip-open covers and a lifetime warranty that you can always count on.
- Leupold Mark 4 Scope. This one-piece scope is solidly made through 6061-T6 construction with an oversized 30mm tube. Boasts of its absolute resistance to recoil even with large scale calibers. Leupold Mark 4 Scope is fogproof, shockproof and waterproof.
Our Pick for Durability: Nikon Buck Master II Scope
- Nikon Buck Master II Scope. Priced at less than one hundred and thirty-five bucks, this scope happens to stay at the middle of our two other options. With a price like that, you can be sure to own a highly reliable scope without spending too much for it.
- Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition. This offering from Bushnell allows you to collect mots of bones without spending much. In fact, this scope comes with the lowest price when compared to the two other scopes on this list. Comes with a price that’s just below a hundred bucks, this scope is simply a great buy for you.
- Leupold Mark 4 Scope. If you are willing to scrape off more money from your wallet and want a high-end scope for your .243 Winchester rifle then this is an excellent choice for you. Priced at more than thousand bucks, this makes an expensive yet highly reliable pick for .243 Winchester owners who are willing to spend more and expect more at the same time.
Our Pick for Cost: Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition
So, we are already done with the review and comparison of the three best scopes for a .243 Winchester rifle. While the three options we have are highly competitive, we cannot deny the fact that one of them, placed itself at the top of the two others in terms of complexity and precision and that’s Leupold Mark 4 Scope. While Leupold Mark 4 Scope is a way expensive you can still have the freedom to opt for the two others (Nikon Buck Master II Scope and Bushnell Trophy Riflescope Bone Collector Edition) that also played fairly well in our hunting game for the best scope for .243 Winchester rifle.