Seeking the best paintballs for woodsball?
It isn’t easy to get the best product but we have here to help you out. Check out our sweet comparison below!
Well! You are going to play woodsball. A thrilling atmosphere that includes the flying paintballs and folks in decorative and elegant masks running around speaking to you is quite fascinating. Or perhaps it’s a new activity that you’ve never tried earlier and you require a new leisure pursuit that gets the enthusiasm enhanced and bring some thrill in a boring routine.
Well, woodsball suits the best.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Paintballs for Woodsball Comparision Chart
- Our Top Picks
- Things To Consider
- Shooting Efficiency
- Paint Quality
- One More Thing You Should Know…
- Related Posts:
5 Best Paintballs for Woodsball Comparision Chart
- The List of the Best IWB Holster for Glock 27 Will Make You Look Cool and Concealed
- Best Shotshell Reloader: Helpful Guide in Choosing the Right Shotshell Reloader for You
- The Best Holsters for Glock 43 Reviews: 2019 Top Picks
- AlphaHolster Belly Gun Holster – Abdominal Band Pistol Holster Review 2019
|Wrek Elite Premium 1000 Count Paintballs||4.5||$|
|Valken Infinity Paintballs (click-a-Color/Count)||4.7||$|
|Graffiti-Yellow Fill 2000 Paintballs||4.9||$|
|3Skull Paintball Rubber Reusable Paintballs||4.4||$|
|Paintballs - 1500 Rounds||4.3||$|
Our Top Picks
- Wrek Elite Premium 1000 Count Paintballs
- Valken Infinity Paintballs (click-a-Color/Count)
- Graffiti-Yellow Fill 2000 Paintballs
Things To Consider
For choosing the best paintballs for woodsball it would be wise to evaluate the product against the set criteria such as:
- Shooting efficiency
- Paint quality
Price is the most important factor in buying process. Everyone wants to get the super product, but the mismatch of price and buying capacity becomes a hindrance.It turns us towards compromises for few features and selects a less costly product. Evaluating a product for the price is easier than any other criterion. It leads towards a quick decision as you only have to check your budget against the product price.
It is superb at a very affordable price. It enables you to play excellent being on a limited budget. It wrecks the target with amazing color and work efficiently. Good for different calibers. No doubt they give wonderful woodsball experience compatible with any other popular product.
On the other hand, if you can bear a flexibility in your budget then you must look for other features that can be of more worth in gaming.
When you decide to buy the best paintballs for woodsball the quality becomes important to measure that must be taken into account. When talking about quality, it means that the paintball must be durable enough to remain intact unless it hits the target. The material for outer shall be checked for it. If it will be weaker than it’ll spoil all the fun by creating a mess around your gun.
- Wrek Elite Premium 1000 Count Paintballs – are of good quality as these are manufactured by the premium material. It keeps them intact while loading and shooting. Its red and silver outer shell makes it eye catching. It is good for using as a beginner or playing with young children.
- Valken Infinity Paintballs – comes with a comparatively thick shell that provides more reliable while playing the woodsball. It is available in three color, orange, white and yellow. The orange paintballs are the tougher than other two colors. On shooting, they go straight and hits the target more powerfully. This reason makes the orange paintballs not suitable for the beginners.
- Graffiti-Yellow Fill 2000 Paintballs – the round and thick paintballs contain the shell made of non-brittle material. Their circular shape and tough shell filled with liquid paint make them bounce back rather than bursting on hitting a hard surface. But it doesn’t mean that they do not splash on hitting the target. These follow a straight path while chasing a target rather than a curved path and display a smooth splash when hit the target.
—> Pick for Quality: Graffiti-Yellow Fill 2000 Paintballs
Regarding quality, it is matchless and provides excellent performance during the play. Their non-brittle material makes them more durable and excellent for hitting the far target. They do not break on throwing on a hard surface but bounce back to you. On contrast, while shooting at a distant target they splash in a good manner. These are the best ones for distant shooting.
The color is not such a significant feature. It is just matter of choice that which color is your favorite, or you like it more. It makes the activity colorful for choosing your favorite color brings more happiness and pleasure to you.
—> Pick for Color: Valken Infinity Paintballs
I like the bright colors, so I take it more enjoyable while participating in woodsball. But you can select according to your choice. Paintballs are available in orange, white and yellow colors. Both are good, but I prefer orange!
Shooting efficiency is resembled quality in a sense that a good quality paintball is more efficient in shooting. Low-quality paintballs can burst at the time of the shooting and create a chaos and muddle situation. The good quality paintballs are much more efficient while shooting and splash after touching the target.
—> Pick for Efficiency: Graffiti-Yellow Fill 2000 Paintballs
The next considerable feature is the paint used in the paintballs. As these are used in woodsball, they splash on the target and color it. So, the paints that are easy to erase looks pretty well for the purpose. But it is not compulsory to choose such a color as pleasure always has a cost.
It is observed that the orange paintballs hit hard on shooting, so these are not considered good for the beginner players of woodsball. It is not mandatory to pick a particular color that’s why any color available in the products can be selected.
We’ve even got a deep evaluation of numerous popular top end prototypes to come across every need and budget.
One More Thing You Should Know…
Players of woodsball know well that the game experience whether good or bad depends on multiple factors but the most significant factor is the paintball that is used during the game in your gun. The use of inappropriate paintballs can ruin the whole event. Paintballs are made of a gelatin based material and are filled with liquid paint.
The paintball quality specifies the excellence of experience in the woodsball. A low-quality paintball creates a mess as a result of firing process. It should be tough enough that can bear the jerk of firing and burst after hitting the target. While considering the best quality of paintballs here, we have a comparison of top products.
Woodsball is designed on the army combat pattern is played in vast outdoor areas. The players mimic the old history battles with real equipment and paintballs replace the original bullets to avoid damage and enhance the pleasure.
For having a real fun and game – you must know some important points about your gear – and it refers to identifying what to get, suitable time, and the reason. Assessment of your stuff and your abilities helps to stay longer in working and every dollar you spent returned in form of pleasure.
Hoping that this analysis would be quite helpful for the beginner as well as experienced players of woodsball. It would be significant before deciding to buy the best paintballs for woodsball.
Well! The selection of a suitable product for your requirements often becomes harder when there is a plenty to choose. For avoiding any confusion, it is wise to decide the best product that you need before visiting the market for buying. It not only helps you to avoid any distractions but also makes your purchase relatively quickly.
Making a solid judgment of your budget, requirement, and your gear simplifies the buying procedure to a large extent.