The M16 rifle which is known for its venerability has simply evolved naturally in the form of M4 carbine. A real M4 carbine usually comes with a 14.5” (illegal to carry and own) barrel but due to the existence of many M4 enthusiasts they made it possible to come up with an M4 with just an extra 1.5” barrel. As such, the horrible and scary authentic M4 became a popular and well-loved tactical and sporting rifle that is truly effective. And since they are popular, a lot of people are looking for a way to enhance this firearm’s performance and this is possible with the aid of the best M4 scope.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best M4 Scope – Comparison Chart
- 2 Complexity
- 3 Durability
- 4 Cost
- 5 Related Posts:
Top 3 Best M4 Scope – Comparison Chart
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo||4.9||$$|
|Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope.||4.8||$$|
|Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire||4.7||$$|
The fact is that there are many people who are in favor of a compact scope on a carbine such as the M4. Prior to this, we have made it possible to explore the current market and there we have encountered a whole lot of choices that have the aforementioned characteristic. And since we want you to have a more simplified way of finding the one that’s best for you we have decided to pick only three and put them on this list to be reviewed and compared for your convenience. Our final three picks are based on their popularity on the market and of course their feature-rich characteristics that you may not find in other scopes out there.
Our three best Mf scopes on this list include the following:
- NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo
- Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope
- Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire
So, sit back and relax as we unleash the qualities and characteristics these three scopes exude. Moreover, your decision-making process is also made easier with the following criteria: complexity, precision, durability and cost.
- NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo. Basically, you can consider a scope to be the best one if it comes with additional bells and whistles. This scope from NCStar is equipped with a red dot feature which is a very beneficial aspect when dealing with simple iron sights. Moreover, this scope also boasts its transitional iron sight that allows targeting and shooting easier than ever before.
- Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope. A scope that has patented features is something that you can rely on because it is something that entails an innovation that has been incorporated in the device. This is what you can expect in this scope that’s made by Primary Arms. Of course, this scope comes with the patented ACSS reticle that will surely provide you with quick ranging wind holds and moving target. Thus, this scope simply makes you always on the go.
- Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire. This scope comes with three times magnification and is designed specifically for the AR platform. With its prism-based design you can have the opportunity to experience shooting with compact optical system without compromising optical quality. Its enhanced battle reticle (EBR) is designed around 5.56 x 45 cartridge to assist you in rapid shooting at both far and near ranges. This provides you with holdover and ranging references from 0 to 500 yards.
Our Pick for Complexity: Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire
- NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo. With this scope, you are given the freedom to make use of its red dot for iron sight distances as you quickly perform the transition to the compact 3 to 9 power scope for far distance shooting. And to achieve a high level of precision in all your shooting activities, NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo boasts of its 42mm objective lens, built-in scope mounting base and illuminated reticle. In fact, this scope can do almost everything for you except pulling the trigger, of course.
- Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope. There are times when an M4 requires compact and low magnification so that it can bring out its best at distances which are normally used for iron sights. This is something that you can achieve with this offering from Primary Arms simply because it renders low magnification and compactness that can be seen on its 2.5 power-illuminated reticle. With its precision in target shooting, this scope makes an excellent choice for law enforcement and home defense purposes with the added benefit of being lightweight and handy.
- Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire. With Vortex’ Spitfire offering, a lot of people have decided buying it instead of a new revolver. Why? It is because this scope is absolutely feature-rich with three basic power magnifications, gas-purged for fog-proofing, illuminated reticle and cut lens to achieve maximum light transmission and optical clarity. It also comes with a mounting base so you can directly sight it in and start firing on your target.
Our Pick for Precision: Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope
- NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo. Since this scope is included on our list you can be certain of its quality, indeed. And when we talk about quality this simply includes the overall characteristics of the product which also include durability. With its reputation being a carrier of a trusted brand name, you can be certain that this scope is something that you can rely on when it comes to durability.
- Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope. While this scope fits in any full size ACOG mount, rest assured that it is a good pick for you in terms of durability. Made from the best materials, this scope is constructed and designed with a base that can be easily removed to be used on an AR15/M16 carry handle. Furthermore, this scope is waterproof, fog resistant and carries a one year warranty.
- Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire. This scope is of imported quality and since it carries a trusted brand name in the world of firearms and accessories you can have the certainty that this particular product is something that you can hold on to as far as durability and longevity are concerned.
Our Pick for Durability: Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope
- NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo. Compared to the two other options we have on this list this one from NCStar comes with the lowest price. So, if you are looking for an M4 scope that’s below the one-hundred-bucks range then this is a perfect choice for you.
- Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope. If you want something affordable with all the bells and whistles then this one from Primary Arms makes an excellent choice for you. With its price of just less than two hundred bucks, Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope is surely a good find.
- Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire. Among the three choices we have, this one has the highest price. But it can still be an effective way to own an M4 scope without spending too much for it. With a price that’s just below three hundred and twenty bucks, Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire is surely an absolute find.
Our Pick for Cost: NCStar Riflescope/Red Dot Combo
Wrapping up this review we have come up to the point of knowing that among the three potential choices we have on this list, Primary Arms Compact AR15 Scope simply made itself as the best M4 scope. However, this does not necessarily mean that our two other contenders are not that good because they also played well in the game. Not to mention that they belong to our best lists, too.