Your AR 15 rifle needs an upgrade and what better way to do it than to find the best laser for AR 15. The only problem is that you don’t really know which model to choose. Worry no more because we have outlined the criteria that could guide you in making an informed and sound buying decision for a practical rifle boost:
5 Best Laser for AR 15 – Comparision Chart
|Ozark Armament Green Laser||4.6||$|
|Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics||4.6||$|
|Streamlight 69261 Red Laser||4.9||$$$|
|Predator Rechargeable Varmint Flashlight Pressure||4.7||$$|
|SureFire Ultra Handgun WeaponLight Rail Lock||4.7||$$|
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best Laser for AR 15 – Comparision Chart
- 2 RELIABILITY
- 3 BATTERY
- 4 AFFORDABILITY
- 5 WEIGHT
- 6 So, based on the reviews above, what is the best laser for AR 15?
- 7 Related Posts:
There are hundreds of lasers for your AR 15 rifle but we have narrow down the list to the top 3 high-quality models that guarantee superior performance:
- Ozark Armament Green Laser
- Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics
- Streamlight 69261 Red Laser
The best time to do an arsenal update starting with your laser sight system for AR 15 is now. Let’s scrutinize our top selections one by one and see which one matches your needs and preferences:
One of the most important things you need to consider when buying an AR 15 laser is the quality of the unit that makes it a dependable rifle accessory. No matter how harsh or demanding the situation may be, your laser must always work and perform well, without miss.
- Streamlight 69261 Red Laser. This tactical red laser with high lumen feature is a reliable rifle accessory through its maximized illumination and HD clarity. The laser has a wide beam pattern, allowing you to get a precise acquisition of your target through lighting up the area of focus and those nearby.
- Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics. The optimal performance of this blue and violet laser sight system is attributed to its innovative optics technology with adjustable elevation and windage. The light system varies according to the lighting condition of the surroundings, thus it goes from just a subtly bright glow to extreme bright light. It also boasts of a long battery life that will not go out on you especially when you need it most.
- Ozark Armament Green Laser. This model is fully loaded with numerous dependable features from its build to last construction, adaptable transition design, and quick and easy visual targeting.
—> Our Top Choice for RELIABILITY: Streamlight 69261 Red Laser
The life efficiency of the battery is an important factor in the overall quality of the AR15 laser. However, it helps to note that green lasers rapidly consume the battery more than red lasers drain the unit’s juice. New colors like blue and violet are deemed to last longer than the red and green lights. Thus, the battery life efficiency mainly depends on the color of the laser.
- Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics. The new technology for the Ade Advanced Optics laser offers the blue and violet laser variations. However, the original laser color for this unit that is also an available option is green. A single CR123 lithium battery powers up the laser sight system that could last for a few hours especially since the blue and violet variations last longer than their red and green counterparts.
- Streamlight 69261 Red Laser. Two CR123A batteries are the power source of this laser light system with an average life of 1.25 hours. Since it is a red laser, you can expect a relatively longer operation compared to its green counterparts.
- Ozark Armament Green Laser. The battery for this AR 15 laser is CR123A and since it is a green type, you can expect shorter battery life efficiency with this unit. The easy battery replacement is a consolation when your battery is drained though.
—> Our Top Choice for BATTERY: Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics
Price is a vital factor to look into when buying the best laser for AR 15. There are affordable units while others are expensive high-end lasers. Oftentimes, the features and overall quality of the laser could justify the costly price however there are also industry-grade units that would not necessarily break the bank.
- Ozark Armament Green Laser. The green laser rail mounted tactical sight system is the most affordable in our list but not lacking of some of the most essential features. The innovative designs give you the best value for your money. It comes with a full 1 year warranty and a guaranteed dedicated product support for USA-based buyers.
- Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics. The Picatinny mounted laser sight is our mid-range laser option with battery-saving blue and violet laser lights. The new blue sight technology is worth every dollar you paid and even more.
- Streamlight 69261 Red Laser. This AR15 laser model is significantly much costlier compared to the other 2 models in our list. The pricier unit compensates with its jam-packed features and advanced laser lighting system from the maximized illumination to the HD vision clarity.
—> Our Top Choice for AFFORDABILITY: Ozark Armament Green Laser
The ideal laser AR15 model does not weigh down the rifle for target precision and convenience of use no matter how the going gets tough on the field.
- Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics. The lightest among our top 3 selection, this unit weighs 3 ounces and offers a remarkable compromise for visibility against weight reduction.
- Streamlight 69261 Red Laser. The 3.2-ounce rifle laser is compact and lightweight, making it a comfortable and easy to use accessory.
- Ozark Armament Green Laser. Although the engineered material for this unit is a lightweight aluminum, it is still the heaviest in the brood with a weight of 10 ounces.
—> Our Top Choice for WEIGHT: Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics
So, based on the reviews above, what is the best laser for AR 15?
There is no absolute answer to this question and we cannot pinpoint a single product or brand. That’s because the perfect match for one person may not necessarily be the same for another. It all boils down to your personal preference, budget, and needs. There are also some important questions you need answered so that you can make a sound decision:
- How demanding is the terrain and condition?
- How long are you going to use the laser in a specific timeframe?
- How much can you afford for an AR 15 laser upgrade?
Based on these questions and the information we have gathered regarding our top 3 rifle lasers, here are our verdicts:
- Best for Mid-range Budget: Ozark Armament Green Laser
- Best for Long Hours of Target Shooting/Combat: Violet/Blue Laser Ade Advanced Optics
- Best for Tough Shooting Conditions: Streamlight 69261 Red Laser
Beginner and avid target shooters, rifle enthusiasts, and those in commissioned combats know the importance of a rifle accessory upgrade. The best laser for AR 15 is one of the most vital updates you need if you want to boost your target precision, ensure faster target acquisition, and overall efficiency. Take a look at other must-have rifle accessories for improved performance such as the red dot magnifier, 1-6x scope, and scope for mini 14.