Hunting is not as easy as much interesting it sounds and handing the gun all day to your shoulder needs a strong, sturdy and comfortable rifle sling. On setting for a hunting spree with a long gun, a good quality sling is very important. The sling gives support to the weapon weight, helps in weapon retention and ensures aiming accuracy with precision.
If you are looking for best hunting rifle sling, we are here to help you with this comprehensive guide that has information about slings that give good grip, strong hold and your hunting experience comfortable.
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|Allen Cascade Rifle Sling||4.6||$|
|550 lb Para cord Survival 2-Point Rifle Sling||4.6||$|
|Braudel Rifle Sling with Mil Spec Swivels||4.4||$|
|Mossy Oak Mason Creek Leather Sling||4.6||$|
|BLACKHAWK! Kudu Stretch Sling||4.7||$|
Table of Contents
- 1 What Makes A Good Rifle Sling?
- 2 Things You Must Ponder Before Purchasing THE Sling
- 3 Top 3 Best Hunting Rifle Sling Reviews On The Market
- 4 Conclusion
What Makes A Good Rifle Sling?
Rifle slings are very convenient for tactical purpose and especially a must when on a hunting spree for convenience of carrying the rifle. It ensures that is comfortably held and reduces pressure and tension on your shoulder. It should be versatile so that it is compatible for use with various types of hunting rifles.
The material that makes the sling should be durable, resistant to slip and prevents chaffing. A good sling should always be held properly with clothes and prevent it from falling off. The sling must provide utmost comfort and a good sling is usually backed by thick padding that reduces shoulder tension and maintains proper balance.
Things You Must Ponder Before Purchasing THE Sling
- Material – Not all the material used in designing of the sling are rugged and durable. If you are looking for a sling that can be used in extreme weather conditions make sure it is made of extremely superior material.
- Comfort – The whole point of using a rifle sling is to add to the comfort while on your hunting spree. Make sure that it has 2 to 3 inch of thick and wide padding that reduces any stress to the shoulder and helps in maintaining proper balance while moving.
- Versatility – There are some slings which are extremely versatile and can be used for holding wide range of rifles. It is recommended to buy a sling which is compatible with various rifles so that you can it use it irrespective of the rifle type. It is better to buy a sling with multiple slots.
- Adjustability – The sling should be adjustable and should be able to adjust with various size The more it is adjustable, better it fits people of different size.
Top 3 Best Hunting Rifle Sling Reviews On The Market
Allen Cascade Rifle Sling
The rifle sling from Cascade is classic and ensures maximum performance while hunting. The rifle sling is extremely comfortable for long term use, rough and resistant to water and humidity. The sling is made of neoprene material the enhance user experience as the weapon moves up and down. The non-slip property of the sling is given by “sharkskin” material and with five loops in the weapons; it is versatile enough to hold five different weapons.
- Rugged and tough ensuring durability and reduces bouncing of the sling.
- Optimal comfort is provided for carrying the rifle all day long with stretchable neoprene padding in the rifle
- “Sharkskin” material of the rifle sling ensures anti-slip properties and backs the weapon efficiently
- Includes wide base pad that distributes the shock and jar of the weapon, balancing the overall weight
- Five loops in the sling to accommodate five rifles at a time
- Ease of access with help of detachable sling point for the sling
- Durable with the swivel tested for carrying around 300 pounds
- Mounts are not compatible and comfortable for use with all types of rifles
- Loose end of the webbing which leads to sliding and more movement of the rifle
550 lb Para cord Survival 2-Point Rifle Sling
It is one of the best choices for rifle sling as it is durable, tough and extremely versatile suitable for carrying many types of hunting rifles. It is made of Paracord material and includes various functions. Sling is adjustable making it a perfect fit for different body size and can be adjusted between 33 to 44 inches of size. It is a great for standard swivel mounts made from two point sling.
- Durable, tough and excellent, made from 550lb Paracord material imparting it its rugged feature
- Made of synthetic cotton canvas webbing material, making it acrylic and rot resistant
- Comes in two swivel sizes which are 1” or 1.25” making it versatile
- Extremely adjustable as it fits the body by adjusting to size of up to 44”
- Prevents scratching and damage to gun with the tri-glides and loop made of strong plastic grade material
- Two point slings with the end having tri glide attached to either 1” or 1.25” swivels
- Paracord shoulder pad of ½” thickness and 15 ½” long for providing maximum comfort while using the gun
- Paracord weaved over two canvas layer and 1 foam layer, making it thick, comfortable while movement
- Some find it too short even after complete extension of the sling to its maximum size
- Adjusting problem in certain cases while carrying few rifles
Braudel Rifle Sling with Mil Spec Swivels
The rifle sling has gained immense popularity and acceptance amongst people for the extended comfort it helps on with. It is made of superior heavy duty nylon webbing along with composite parts constructed in polymer. It ensures ease of use, accessibility and adjustable up to 55 inch of size. The comfortable padding ensures right balance and ensures the use is able to carry the rifle without pressure on shoulder.
- Made of superior quality with nylon webbing that gives anti chaffing feature, high impact polymer gives durability
- Mil-Spec Swivels inclusive of release clip along with 2 point sling
- Ease of access and very convenient, comfortable to operate with rapid removal of weapon
- Reduce pressure on shoulder with help of wide neoprene pad of 3-inch, shockproof and durable
- Adjustable length and can fit up to 55 inch, fits all and every size
- Includes appropriate buckles, fasteners, hooks to hold the firearm rightly and change the length without disconnecting sling
- Perfect for tactical purpose, outdoor activity and shooting purpose
- 2 point sling end clips small for adjusting and holding certain rifles
- Mil spec swivel or sling attachment points uncomfortable for first time users
Hunting rifle sling is a mandated purchase if you are into hunting or related activities and tagging a gun along with you. It provides utmost comfort and enables free movement giving you an enjoyable hunting time. Be it running throughout, climbing or other adventurous activity, it becomes very comfortable to move with the prefect sling.
Amongst the three, the best hunting rifle sling is 550 lb Para cord Survival 2-Point Rifle Sling as it is made of superior Paracord material that gives superior comfort. It includes rot resistant webbing, has comfortable padding for holding the rifle without tension of shoulder and adjustable that fits up to 44” of size. It is not difficult to find the rifle sling but the comprehensive review will help you make the right selection.
>> READ MORE: