Glock 43 is a popular Austrian pistol. It is 9 mm, single stack. If you are looking for a firearm which you can conceal and carry on a daily basis, this is your one stop. It changed the game for easy to carry firearms and literally broke the market when it first came out.
People stood in long lines and there was not enough supply to match the demand for this model. You have got your hands on the beautiful Glock 43. You now have to choose from a wide range of holsters and accessories which are going to make your pistol much better. It is a light gun with a very comfortable grip.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tips To Choose A Safe Holster
- 2 Top 3 Best Holsters For Glock 43 Reviews
- 2.1 Concealment Express Custom Molded Fit IWB KYDEX Holster – Adjustable Cant & Retention
- 2.2 CYA Supply Co. IWB Holster Fits: Glock 43 Veteran Owned Company
- 2.3 Blackhawk Serpa CQC Concealment Holster for Glock 43, Matte Black, Right Hand – 410568BK-R
- 3 Conclusions
Tips To Choose A Safe Holster
Here are some tips to help you choose the best holster. We are filtering the tips based on some of the most important factors that they will be considered for by the experts.
- Do not choose your holster only based on the pricing. A cheap holster is not always the best option. Likewise, an expensive one is not always best. Look for one which is a good balance between the price and quality.
- Look for the different safety features in the holster. Check the various retention systems and locking mechanisms that are offered. A good action retention means that you can safely break in the pistol easily and also lock in the gun.
- It is a much better way to carry your weapon. Fanny packs and carry bags are very inconvenient.
- The material of the holster is very crucial and some popular options are thermoplastic and leather holsters.
- Some holster positions and their material cause great discomfort when carried. It rubs against the skin sometimes and feels it pricking when you are moving constantly some other times. Using a good holster based on your daily activities will make your life much easy.
- Although both men and women can use a Glock 43 equally well, the way they can carry the pistol differs. This is because some of the differences between their anatomy and clothing. So pick as per your needs.
Top 3 Best Holsters For Glock 43 Reviews
We are reviewing 3 holsters from Kydex, CYA Supply Co. and Blackhawk which are three diverse products which are widely loved by the customers.
Concealment Express Custom Molded Fit IWB KYDEX Holster – Adjustable Cant & Retention
It is a handmade holster made using American products right here in the US. It is a good choice for someone who wants their gun to be easily accessible and concealable.
- This is an IWB (Inside the waistband) holster specifically made for Glock 43.
- You can adjust the cant from zero to fifteen degrees.
- It is available in 2 blacks, regular and carbon fiber for both right and left-hand use for you to choose from.
- Its retention is adjustable when you are using it at different angle.
- It has a thickness of 8 inches and weighs 2.5 ounces. Its clip can easily fit a belt of up to 1.5 inches. It is very easy to fit and remove.
- It protects you from sweat with it’s in built sweat shield.
- Posi click is safe as you hear a loud click when your device is locked in securely.
- It will conceal your firearm easily and even protect it from moisture.
- It is designed to be made inside the waistband and cannot be used outside the waistband.
CYA Supply Co. IWB Holster Fits: Glock 43 Veteran Owned Company
This is a great holster for those whole like the thermoplastic material. It is an American company located in Texas, proudly run by the American veterans.
- It is available in 3 colors, black, carbon fiber and flat dark earth for both hand draws.
- They use extremely superior materials; they use a rigid PVC Boltaron. This makes the holsters fit the gun perfectly. It is resistant to extreme temperature.
- It has a screen which can adjust the tension for the use preference. Because of this, you won’t feel any jerking motion when you are trying to remove your Glock 43 from the holster. The friction is greatly reducing in this holster so there is less wear and improved safety in this product.
- It has an adjustable cant which lets you adjust between 0 – 15 degrees.
- It is made with great detail and has a smooth finish. There is a “don’t tread on me” logo with a snake in the clip which many love.
- The body of the holster is a little bigger than the trigger guard which rubs against your skin when removing it often.
Blackhawk Serpa CQC Concealment Holster for Glock 43, Matte Black, Right Hand – 410568BK-R
This holster is specifically designed for Glock 43. SERPA is a series from Blackhawk widely known among many firearm enthusiasts and law enforcement personnel’s. It is an affordable brand which offers quality at a believable price.
- It is custom made for Glock 43.
- The holster comes with a loop for your belt and paddle mount for its platform.
- It has a retention and detention screw for a passive action.
- It has a unique seed cut design made from polymer which has a matte finish. This makes the action easy when you want to draw your Glock 43.
- It is a good option if you are looking for outside the waistband holster which secures your g43 well.
- The paddle system can get your finger stuck when removing from the concealed position.
There are thousands of holsters you can pick. Especially for a popular model like Glock 43, many accessories are made and updated regularly. After researching many holsters, we think that there are three essential features that every holster should possess. They are as follows:
- Safely secure your gun with a snug fit.
- Conceal your weapon with least discomfort.
- Easy to remove from the holster for quick use when needed.
All the three holsters reviewed by us do a pretty good job in providing these three features. Our 3 picks for the best holster for Glock 43 are unique and most importantly safe for people who regularly carry arms along with themselves wherever they go. If you are a beginner, we highly recommend getting yourself one of the holsters.
>> READ MORE: