In the world of firearms and ammunition, the acronym DMR stands for Designated Marksman Rifle. This particular type of firearm is quite interesting because it has a unique role in the military and police operations. A designated marksman isn’t quite a sniper and not even quite a rifleman. This gives you the freedom to think that his requirements are different especially when it comes to scopes. An ideal DMR scope should have the capability to engage with precision beyond four hundred yards and in engaging itself in close encounters with this squad. Moreover, the scope should be reliable in terms of light transmission which is important in night and tempo combat operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best DMR Scope – Comparison Chart
- 2 Complexity
- 3 Precision
- 4 Durability
- 5 Cost
- 6 Related Posts:
Top 3 Best DMR Scope – Comparison Chart
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|Leupold VX-1 3-9x40 Waterproof Riflescope||4.9||$$|
|Burris Scout 2-7 x 32 Ballistic Plex Scope||4.8||$$|
|Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope||4.7||$$|
With the popularity of DMRs, a lot of scopes have been brought into the market. But choosing the best DMR scope may seem to be something difficult especially when you are exposed to a sea of options. To make your search simpler and easier, we made it possible to find the ones that really excelled in the market. And of the abounding choices that we have to deal with we have come up with these top three best scopes which are specifically made for DMR users:
- Leupold VX-1 3-9×40 Waterproof Riflescope
- Burris Scout 2-7 x 32 Ballistic Plex Scope
- Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope
Your task of choosing the best scope for your DMR also becomes much easier and simpler with the following criteria: complexity, precision, durability and cost.
- Leupold VX-1 3-9×40 Waterproof Riflescope. This riflescope features Quantum Optical System with lead-free glass and multi-coat four lens coatings. It also comes with finger adjustable dials that allows quick and easy zeroing and adjustments in the field. In addition, this scope comes with a lockable eyepiece for a secure focus with oxygen purged and nitrogen filled for decades of fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Burris Scout 2-7 x 32 Ballistic Plex Scope. This scope from Burris is made from the highest quality materials to offer you with complete quality and reliability that you can always count on. It features an eye relief that works from 9.2 to 12 inches. It is multi-coated to resist glare and render maximum clarity.
- Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope. This DMR scope features a side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long range accuracy. It has 3.5x to 21x magnification, 50mm objective lens and G2 reticle that allows you to shoot in tight quarters to the longest ranges. IT also features a wide band coating for increased clarity in low light conditions.
Our Pick for Complexity: Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope
- Leupold VX-1 3-9×40 Waterproof Riflescope. With its finger-adjustable dials (1/2 MOA per click) you are allowed to zero and adjust in the field in a quick manner. With its lockable eyepiece, rest assured that you can have the opportunity to enjoy secure focus and precision at the same time. It renders great contract brightness and performance micro-friction windage and elevation adjustment dials to enhance your shooting experience as well.
- Burris Scout 2-7 x 32 Ballistic Plex Scope. This scope for DMR is multi-coated for glare resistance and maximum clarity which are the things that you need to have when you need to achieve accuracy and precision to your target. With this scope, it has set the standard for optical excellence, low mounting capabilities and precision that you may not get from other inferior scopes out there on the market.
- Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope. Precision is what you need when you are aiming for a distant target. Precision is highly achieved with this scope from Bushnell. It features a side focus parallax adjustment to help you shoot your long-range target precisely. It’s an elite tactical scope with 3.5x to 21x magnification, 50mm objective lens as well as a G2 reticle to help you achieve excellence in terms of accuracy and precision.
Our Pick for Precision: Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope
- Leupold VX-1 3-9×40 Waterproof Riflescope. This scope from Leupold is a popular choice among professionals. Aside from its essential features, this scope also exudes a great sense of durability that you can always count on. It is built to endure rugged conditions and can rest water, allowing you to be always on the go no matter what the condition or situation is. In addition, this is also backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Burris Scout 2-7 x 32 Ballistic Plex Scope. Burris has actually set the standard for quality, optical performance and durability. Made from high quality materials and reliable construction, this scope from Leupold is something that you can be assured of as far as durability and longevity are concerned. What’s even more interesting is that you can have this scope with Burris’ Forever Warranty.
- Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope. In terms of durability, this scope from Bushnell has the following to boast: 34mm tube construction, blackout concealment and argon urged for long-term reliability that you can depend on for always. Also, this scope comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Our Pick for Durability: Burris Scout 2-7 x 32 Ballistic Plex Scope
- Leupold VX-1 3-9×40 Waterproof Riflescope. Cost is something every buyer should be aware of before buying something such as a good and reliable DMR scope. It is the price of a product that can either make or break one’s decision to buy. Compared to the two other options on this list, this scope from Leupold happens to be the one with the lowest price and it’s such an excellent pick for those who are looking for a quality DMR scope without the need to spend much in the process. It’s priced just below one hundred and seventy-two bucks.
- Burris Scout 2-7 x 32 Ballistic Plex Scope. If you are going to compare the price of this scope to the two other scopes on this list you will see that it is actually positioned at the middle. If a quality scope is what you want then you can have this scope from Burris at a price that’s just lesser than three hundred and forty bucks.
- Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope. Compared to the first two DMR scopes we have on this list, this scope from Bushnell happens to be the most expensive and it is actually tagged with a price of more than a thousand bucks. Thus, this makes a perfect pick for you especially when you are willing to spend for a high-end DMR scope and of course, if you have enough money to buy it.
Our Pick for Cost: Leupold VX-1 3-9×40 Waterproof Riflescope
Now you can have the freedom to choose the best DMR scope from our list. But from the comparison that we just had which among the three emerged as the winner? Obviously, it is the Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP Reticle Riflescope that played well in terms of complexity and precision. It’s such a great choice for a high-end scope. But if you can’t afford the price of the Bushnell scope then you can just pick any of the two other options from Leupold and Burris that also played well in this game.