The best carbon arrows are preferred by both professional hunters and archers all over the world. But not all arrows offer the same level of performance in terms of durability and accuracy. But through proper research and meticulous selection, finding the one with the right qualities and specifications will keep you from setting yourself up for failure.
There are several factors that you or any archer/hunter for that matter should consider whenever you’re planning to buy the most suitable carbon arrows. Here are the top 4 specifications that can help narrow down your search faster:
5 Best Carbon Arrows – Comparison Chart
Table of Contents
- 1 Price
- 1.1 Materials
- 1.2 Durability and Design
- 1.3 Final Thoughts
- 1.4 Related Video: 5 Things about Carbon Arrows
- 1.5 Related Posts:
Each of these factors can give you an idea on which brand or make of carbon arrows you will be choosing and buying in the end. And further provide you with assistance, we have shortened the list and have arrived at 3 models that we can recommend that you take a closer look at.
- Carbon Express Maxima BLU RZ Fletched Carbon Arrows with RED Zone Technology and Blazer Vanes
- Carbon Express Maxima RED Carbon Arrow Shaft with Dynamic Spine Control
- 12 – Pk. Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Shafts
But before we start, we would like to remind you that these are carbon arrow shafts, which means that the arrow heads or broad heads are not included in the sets or packs. So in case you will be choosing a carbon arrow from the list, you will need to purchase your broadheads separately.
So, are you finally ready to choose the best carbon arrows for your up-coming tournament or hunting trip? Then let’s take a look at each model and find out how each of them fair against the criteria that we have set, shall we?
Archery, as well as hunting, is not a cheap or inexpensive sport. Being able to keep up with it, you have to have the best gears and equipment, from your bow, to your arrows and down to your gloves. This is why it’s really helpful to find fairly priced by high quality arrows to lessen your expenses without sacrificing the overall hunting or tournament experience.
- Carbon Express Maxima BLU RZ Fletched Carbon Arrows with RED Zone Technology and Blazer Vanes – The price on most sites are lower, however, each pack only comes with 6 shafts that when you add up can really cost a lot more than the Hunter Shafts.
- Carbon Express Maxima RED Carbon Arrow Shaft with Dynamic Spine Control – while this also comes in packs of 12, they are still on the expensive side.
- 12 – Pk. Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Shafts – with each pack, you will get 12 high quality carbon arrows that you can use for hunting and/or tournaments. What’s very good about this is that they are relatively more affordable compared to the Maxima Blu or the Red, which makes it a better choice in terms of price.
Our top choice for Price: 12 – Pk. Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Shafts
Each of the carbon arrows that made it on our list is made up of high grade carbon steel fiber. But the secret to choosing the best one is in its composition and how that interwoven to create top-notch, competition worthy arrows.
- Carbon Express Maxima RED Carbon Arrow Shaft with Dynamic Spine Control – these arrows are made with the highest carbon materials for better flight and speed.
- Carbon Express Maxima BLU RZ Fletched Carbon Arrows with RED Zone Technology and Blazer Vanes – this model was strategically designed for really fast flights, which is why it is made using its patented Diamond Weave carbon materials. It made the spine straighter, more consistent and stiffer for deep penetrating force.
- 12 – Pk. Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Shafts – these arrows are made with high quality carbon weave to make the shaft durable enough for several shots.
Our top choice for Materials: Carbon Express Maxima BLU RZ Fletched Carbon Arrows with RED Zone Technology and Blazer Vanes
Durability and Design
Carbon arrows should be designed and constructed with complete care and precision for them to last longer. Poorly made ones are of no use, especially when you intend to use them for either competitions or hunting bigger animals such as boar, deer and even elks.
- Carbon Express Maxima BLU RZ Fletched Carbon Arrows with RED Zone Technology and Blazer Vanes – considered to be the fastest and the most accurate out of their Maxima line, it is definitely one of the most highly coveted models in the sport. Again, this is where its Diamond Weave carbon express design comes into play. It ensures a better or a more durable spine that can guarantee uniform shots and accurate hits. The Dual-Spine technology also helped convince us that this belongs to the top of the list. Since the arrows are created with 2 spines (due to the carbon weave), it gives the arrows more energy to create perfect shots, better spins, and faster recovery. They are known to last longer compared to other carbon arrow shafts.
- Carbon Express Maxima RED Carbon Arrow Shaft with Dynamic Spine Control – now these are just shafts – each shaft is laser checked for straightness, which helps you to shoot better and straighter. These are relatively lighter to help broadheads fly faster. Just like the Maxima Blu, it is designed to feature the dual spine weighted forward technology to maximize and manage the shafts energy and to ensure faster recovery. But it’s made using a different carbon weave technology called BuffTuff Plus.
- 12 – Pk. Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Shafts – constructed using the same dual spine technology, the shafts can fly at a more accurate and a more guided direction. It has the patented Mossy Oak Treestand finish to provide better camouflage while you are out in the woods hunting. This is considered to be one of the faster and the more successful models from the Carbon Express brand.
Our top choice for Durability and Design: Carbon Express Maxima BLU RZ Fletched Carbon Arrows with RED Zone Technology and Blazer Vanes
Runner Up: Carbon Express Maxima RED Carbon Arrow Shaft with Dynamic Spine Control
Whether you are hunting for game or you are trying to excel in the field of archery, you definitely need to equip yourself with the best possible gear – and yes, from head to toe. This simply means that from your bow to your arrows and up to your gloves, we suggest that you find the ones that doesn’t just suit your style and taste, but also those that meets your purpose for acquiring them.
We all know that there are different types of arrows in the market. Each type serves one or more purpose or use. But when it comes to both hunting and sport, carbon arrows are the ones we recommend that you should go for. And after all the dissections and analysis that we have done to these top three on our list in search for the best carbon arrows for both hunting and archery, we can say that the Carbon Express Maxima BLU RZ Fletched Carbon Arrows with RED Zone Technology and Blazer Vanes definitely takes the cake for being on the top of the list. And while it can get a little pricier than the other two on our list of top 3 carbon arrows, these arrow shafts offer precision, speed, high tech design and of course, durability, making it worth your time, money and attention.