While it’s important to update your arsenal specifically your rifle, riflescope, shooting mat, and other weapon accessories, your gears such as your battle dress uniforms are equally important. The bad news is that you’ll most probably find it hard to choose which one is the right pick. We know you are going to encounter this problem and that is why we created a list of things to look for when making a new purchase or upgrading your wardrobe for a new pair of BDU pants. Here are the top things to look for in order to make a lucrative and wise purchase:
5 Best BDU Pants – Comparision Chart
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|ZAPT Tactical Pants||4.5||$|
|Paintball Equipment BDU Pants||4.7||$|
|BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants||4.8||$|
|Propper Trouser Dark Medium Regular||4.5||$|
|TRU SPEC Mens Stop Olive Medium||4.5||$|
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best BDU Pants – Comparision Chart
- 2 COST
- 3 FLEXIBILITY
- 4 MATERIALS/DURABILITY
- 5 LIGHTWEIGHT
- 6 FINAL THOUGHTS
Now that you already have an idea of the things to consider, we created a list of the top 3 battle dress uniform pants for all types of combat or outdoor needs:
- ZAPT Tactical Pants
- Paintball Equipment BDU Pants
- BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants
The best battle dress uniform pants should first and foremost meet your budget preference because what use is your upgrade if you’re going to find yourself broke in the end? Different BDU pants in our list have their corresponding price tags with the features that would make the item worth or not worth your money.
- ZAPT Tactical Pants. This BDU pair of pants is the most expensive in our price scale and though you would need to shell out extra cash, the design, and overall performance would make it worth your money. The pair is designed for airsoft, camping, hiking, and hunting, and all types of military combat and outdoor activities that need high-grade military trousers. It is made with the knee pads design to give protection and cushion, especially for target shooting requirements.
- Paintball Equipment BDU Pants. Compared to the ZAPT Tactical Pants, this BDU pair of trousers is in the mid-range position in our price scale but the price rate is not that far from our first selection. The Gen3 Tactical Trouser also comes with a good variety of design but it, unfortunately, did not fair well with customers as shown in its average review or rating from actual users.
- BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants. Unlike the Paintball Equipment BDU Pants and ZAPT Tactical Pants, this pair of military-grade trousers is significantly more affordable. Not only is this item much cheaper and reasonably priced, it also received good ratings from actual users, making it a great value for your money.
—> Our Top Choice for the MONEY: BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants
The adjustability of the BDU pants makes it flexible and easy to adapt to different combat demands and requirements. Getting a flexible pair of military-grade trousers is practical and would give you numerous uses for your pants, not just in combat or outdoor activities such as target shooting and hunting. A great pair of versatile and adjustable trousers would be a remarkable match for other accessories such as your backpack.
- Paintball Equipment BDU Pants. The product introduces 3 multiple pocket designs with the matching knee pads to ensure top quality performance no matter how tough the terrain or weather conditions may be. It also introduces the uniquely designed and versatile low-profile waist to ensure high-quality adjustment system while the kneepad adjuster is conveniently located in the front area of the thigh pocket.
- BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants. The vertical zippered storage pocket is one feature of the trouser that you could not find in the Paintball Equipment BDU Pants. On top of the easy to access cargo pockets, the military trouser also showcases the large cargo pockets with a top opening where you can flexibly store flashlights, weapon magazines, knives, and other items. The other pant also doesn’t have the gusseted crotch that allows increased mobility.
- ZAPT Tactical Pants. Unlike the Paintball Equipment BDU Pants and the BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants, this trouser is fully equipped with the unique Velcro waist adjustment with low-profile features. The removable knee battle design is also easy to adjust and adapt to the user’s height while it has a similarity with the BLACKHAWK’s unique gusseted crotch stitching for versatility in movement.
—> Our Top Choice for FLEXIBILITY: ZAPT Tactical Pants
The type of materials the trousers are made of will also determine its durability and longevity. Different BDU pants in our list are made from unique materials that would make them stand out or become inferior to others in the selection.
- ZAPT Tactical Pants. The well-made pants are quite durable and long-lasting given its Velcro materials and the cloth panels that are added to the construction in order to pull more lateral force on the pants. The summer weight materials of the pants, however, somehow restrict motion and could rip especially in tougher terrains.
- Paintball Equipment BDU Pants. The China-made combat pants are basically made from polyester and cotton materials, something that is different from the ZAPT Tactical Pants. Although the pants are deemed comfortable and wearable, there are issues of getting easily ripped and the uneasy movement while on the field. It could make you look cool but it’s not a practical pair to use especially for outdoor combats and scenarios.
- BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants. Made from 65% polyester and 35% ripstop cotton fabric materials, this combat pant is durable with reliable construction inside and out. Unlike the ZAPT Tactical Pants and Paintball Equipment BDU Pants, the trouser highlights the DuPont Teflon DWR material that makes this pair durable and water repellent while resisting stains and quickly drying after a wash.
—> Our Top Choice for MATERIALS/DURABILITY: BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants
The best BDU pants should be practical and easy to use such as your other gears including your heat sock for a full combat getup. The right pick for a military-grade trouser lets you move with ease and comfort with a feeling that it is barely there.
- BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants. The lightweight materials used for the pants are also ideal for warmer climates, making this the ideal wear that would keep you comfortable no matter what the conditions may be.
- ZAPT Tactical Pants. Compared to BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants, this trouser is a bit heavier due to its wide range of features including the oversized frontal thigh pockets, knee pads, and the adjustable ankle part with Velcro tab.
- Paintball Equipment BDU Pants. This military pair of pants may have more issues about the weight compared to its BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants and ZAPT Tactical Pants counterparts. It as detachable components that would significantly decrease the weight of the pants when removed.
—> Our Top Choice for LIGHTWEIGHT: BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants
There is not a single choice when it comes to the best BDU pants because you would have to consider the unique preferences and needs of the wearer. It is also imperative to look into your allocated budget before you choose the BDU pants for your wardrobe upgrade.
Based on our reviews, the best BDU pants would be the BLACKHAWK Tactical Men’s Pants as it scored highest in terms of Lightweight features, Materials and Durability, and Cost. It contains remarkable features and the most affordable price that would make it the best value for your money.