How is it even possible to do white-glove cleaning on your rifle without the best AR 15 cleaning kit? Unfortunately, it would be a tricky and daunting task to find the best gears with the overflowing options you have. The first step to purchasing the right cleaning rifle kit is to know which one suits your requirements.
We outlined the most important things to consider when planning on buying your AR 15 cleaning tools. This list of criteria servers as your guideline in making informed decisions that would give you the right cleaning kit at the right price:
Table of Contents
- 5 Best AR 15 Cleaning Kit – Comparision Chart
- Our Top Picks
- YouTube Video Reviews
- Related Posts:
5 Best AR 15 Cleaning Kit – Comparision Chart
- The Best Holsters for Glock 43 Reviews: 2019 Top Picks
- How To Find The Best Gun Safe For Your Home
- How To Choose The Best Flip Up Sights For AR15? 2019 Reviews
- How To Choose The Best Rigger’s Belts? 2019 Reviews
|Otis AR Cleaning System||4.8||$|
|Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit||4.5||$|
|Pro Shot Cleaning Rod Kit||4.7||$|
|M-Pro Tactical Rifle Snake Cleaning||4.5||$|
|Otis Military 5-56-mm Cleaning System||4.7||$|
Our Top Picks
Do you already have your shortlist as to what cleaning kit to buy for your rifle cleaning? We pick out 3 of the most recommended, best selling kits today based on customer reviews and purchase:
- Otis AR Cleaning System
- Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit
- Pro Shot Cleaning Rod Kit
Let’s look into each of our AR 15 maintenance tools and see which of the items in our top list, is your best match…
Rifle cleaning kits are essential addition to your arsenal. After all, what is the use of having high-powered weapons if you don’t have the tools to clean them up and maintain their top shape? Although cleaning kits are important, make sure you don’t break the bank when you buy one. There should always be a balance between quality and affordability. Take a look at our top picks and see which one suits your budget:
- Otis AR Cleaning System. This modern cleaning system for sporting rifles and ARs is the most affordable in our list. Some retailers may have varied price tags for this kit, depending on the promos and markdowns they offer. With its reasonably lower price, the cleaning kit is never inferior when it comes to features in a comprehensive ensemble of rifle cleaning tools. It is no doubt a great value for your money.
- Pro Shot Cleaning Rod Kit. The mid-range price of this cleaning rod kit makes it a good pick for those that want a competitive price for a full-packed cleaning system. This coyote tan kit offers a smorgasbord of cleaning tools. It is designed for 5.56mm and .223 Cal AR platform rifles. You get a good deal with this kit that includes a substantial number of brass accessories, brushes, mop, and patches.
- Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit. On top of the price scale is this premium maintenance pack from Real Avid. The high end cleaning kit is ideal to use for 5.56 and .223 AR rifles. It is a compact, all-in-one kit that you can conveniently bring with you for a quick field rifle cleaning. Although you need to shell out extra cash for this tool set, it is worth the value given its comprehensive contents fro scrapers to chamber cleaning pads to stuck round extractors.
—> Our Pick for Affordability: Otis AR Cleaning System
The best AR 15 cleaning kit should contain the most comprehensive tools to make your maintenance system effective. Good thing you have the selection of the most complete and practical cleaning kits available on the market today. Check out our list and see which ones have the best contents to your picking:
- Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit. This premium quality maintenance kit offers a wide array of cleaning tools and resources for your AR 15 rifle. Inside the ballistic nylon case is a plethora of must-haves for an effective rifle maintenance system. The MSR scraper is an innovative tool that improves your cleaning speed while the field guide gives you a complete walkthrough. Other items in the kit include the pin punch, safety flag, bore illuminator, star chamber cleaning pads, stuck round extra, brass fittings, and brass cleaning rod.
- Otis AR Cleaning System. Even with an affordable price tag, this cleaning system is unprecedented in its category. The lightweight and compact case opens to a slew of cleaning tools. It includes one 8” and one 30” memory-flex cleaning rod for easy cleaning access. The specialized precision cleaning tool is designed to disassemble and reassemble your rifle for maintenance. Other items in the kit are the bronze bore brush, a bottle of ultra-bore Otis 085 cleaner, mongoose G2 brush, and the B.O.N Beyond tool.
- Pro Shot Cleaning Rod Kit. There’s a lot of cleaning tools that are packed in this mid-range, double coated cleaning kit. The content of the maintenance set includes the bronze bristle and brass core brushes, mop, cotton patches, and brass accessories. The slick coated rod is resistant to heat and chemicals while the lubricant silicone cloth offers seamless and quick cleaning.
—> Our Pick for Content: Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit
Cleaning tools are heavy-duty tools. Thus, you need a maintenance kit that could last for years, regardless of how often you use them for the rifle cleaning. Our top AR 15 cleaning kits are known for their quality materials and construction that contribute to their durability. See which of our selections have the strongest and most resilient features to meet and exceed your expectations in this field:
- Pro Shot Cleaning Rod Kit. When it comes to heavy-duty cleaning, this maintenance kit offers a great deal. The competitively priced cleaning tool set is made from sturdy, industry-grade, double coated stainless. Thus, it ensures long-term use and efficiency. Other accessories in the ensemble include the brass core brushes and bronze bristle. All these are designed to withstand extensive rifle cleaning and maintenance systems for years.
- Otis AR Cleaning System. Most accolades for this cleaning set are for its affordable price. However, the Otis rifle cleaning kit is also a formidable and long-lasting set. The cleaning tools are made from bronze, mongoose, copper materials for flexible cleaning solutions.
- Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit. For such a costly cleaning kit, this brand makes sure you get to use your tools for a longer period of time. Thus, the durable materials include brass and the ballistic nylon for the compact case.
—> Our Pick for Durability: Pro Shot Cleaning Rod Kit
All 3 AR 15 maintenance kits in our list are designed for efficient cleaning and maintenance. The cleaning sets are all compatible to .223 cal. and 5.56mm AR platform rifles. Each kit also has their unique designs and features to ensure rifle access for seamless, thorough cleaning. The Otis cleaning system even integrates a belt clip to its lightweight soft pack for easy use. Real Avid Pro Pack assembles a wide array of tools for quicker, more effective cleaning. Pro Shot offers micro polishing while ensuring maximum barrel protection.
—> Our Pick for Efficiency: Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit
YouTube Video Reviews
Get more helpful information and ideas about Real Avid maintenance kit and check out their online video review. Otis and Pro Shot ratings are also available online.
We award Real Avid Pro Pack Maintenance Kit our top accolade for the best AR 15 cleaning kit. Although it’s a little bit pricier than other cleaning tool sets on the market, you are 100% sure that you will get a wide assortment of items in one complete package. Get more details and check out our reviews for other must-have accessories including compass watch, reloading scale, and iwb holster for xds.