Are you up to joining a three gun competition? With this kind of competition, you’ll have the chance to have a fun and useful way to enhance your proficiency with the three major types of firearms which are commonly used in personal defense. It involves a simulated and defensive use of shotgun, handgun and carbine or rifle. And since this kind of competition is very popular, a particular question has been brought out by many three-gun enthusiasts: “What proves to be the best 3 gun scope in the market today?”
Table of Contents
- 3 Best 3 Gun Scopes of 2019 – Comparison Chart
- Related Video: HOW TO CHOOSE AN OPTIC FOR 3-GUN
- Related Posts:
3 Best 3 Gun Scopes of 2019 – Comparison Chart
- How To Find The Best Scope Mounts For Remington 700? 2019 Reviews
- How To Choose The Best Scope for Remington 700? 2019 Reviews
- What Is The Best Long Range Scope For The Money? 2019 Reviews
- What Is The Best AR Scope Mount For The Money? 2019 Reviews
In many cases, some competitors are often looking for a holographic or red dot sight while others opt for 1-to-4-power optical sight or a 3-to-9-power scope. All of these options have their own place and all of them are commonly used in 3 gun competitions. Here, we have examined the three of the best 3 gun scopes in the current market and they are as follows:
|Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight||4.9||$$|
|Vortex Optics Sparc 2 Red Dot MOA||4.7||$$|
|Burris 300234 Fastfire III||4.7||$$|
Choosing the best one among these three also proves to be much easier because we have compared them using these four essential criteria: complexity, precision, durability and cost:
- Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight. This scope from Trijicon comes with a shorter housing which is simply reliable in eliminating the tube-effect which is common to other sealed reflex sights. Its large 28mm aperture provides a massive field of view for quicker target engagements. So, if you want something works fast and accurate then this scope is something great for your three-gun scope needs.
- Vortex Optics Sparc 2 Red Dot MOA. Here’s an offering from Vortex, one of the world’s best producers of high quality and affordable firearm accessories like scopes. This product is fully multi-coated so you are guaranteed of increased light transmission while aiming at your target. It also comes with a bright red dot display which is highly recognizable and visible during the day with a single-piece chassis that resist water. It also offers a 12-hour auto shutdown mechanism that maximizes battery life for longer use.
- Burris 300234 Fastfire III. This red dot sight from Burris happens to be the most versatile red dot sight on the market today. It’s something that allows you to mount it to your favorite handgun, hunting rifle or shotgun for greater accuracy, precision and better target acquisition. It comes with MOA dot reticle which also features a top-of-sight battery access for added convenience. It also has a convenient power button with three levels of brightness and a brightness setting that can be automatically adjusted.
Our Pick for Complexity: Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight
- Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight. This scope comes with a large aperture so this gives you the assurance of achieving a massive field of view so as to allow you to quickly conduct target engagements. With its 1.75 MOA dot, you can have the certainty that this is something that’s small enough to realize precise aiming of target. It also comes with ten brightness settings with each setting bright enough for any speed. With its shorter housing construction, the tube-effect is greatly eliminated, something which is common to most sealed reflex sights today.
- Vortex Optics Sparc 2 Red Dot MOA. This imported product is fully multi-coated with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces that effectively increase the transmission of light. Its bright red dot is highly visible even at broad daylight and its one-piece chassis maximizes the overall strength of the scope as well as its resistance to water. Maximum brightness is relied on in about three hundred hours and five thousand hours at minimum brightness.
- Burris 300234 Fastfire III. If precision is what you are looking out for in a scope then this one from Vortex happens to be something that you can count on. With this scope, you will not have to worry about sight alignment, eye dominance, or finding your target. All you have to do is put the red dot on your target, pull the trigger and shoot.
Our Pick for Precision: Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight
- Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight. Like in any other products out there, the price usually speaks about the overall quality of a particular product. And when it comes to buying something, you simply want the one that is strong and resistant to anything that can possibly harm it. Such is a thing that you will most likely expect from Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight. Albeit the high price it comes with, you can have the guarantee that it will definitely last for a long time. SRS actually takes up less rail space while maintaining the high sense of durability which is commonly expected in all Trijicon products.
- Vortex Optics Sparc 2 Red Dot MOA. Built with a long-lasting battery, the Vortex Optics Sparc 2 Red Dot MOA is something that you can be certain of as far as durability or longevity is concerned. Typical battery life is three hundred hours in maximum brightness and five thousand hours at minimum brightness. This scope also comes with O-ring seals so you can be assured that it has the ability to resist water, debris and dust from penetrating.
- Burris 300234 Fastfire III. This scope has good and solid components and is well-built too. With these things in mind, you can have the assurance that this is something that you can rely on as far as durability is concerned. This thing is small yet highly durable and simply because it is made from highest quality materials.
Our Pick for Durability: Burris 300234 Fastfire III
- Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight. When it comes to price, this one from Trijicon happens to be the most expensive compared to the two other options we have here on our list. Tagged with a price of less than a thousand bucks, this is something that you may want to invest your money on – something that exudes great quality and performance.
- Vortex Optics Sparc 2 Red Dot MOA. This is an excellent pick for those who have a tight budget but wanting to have the best 3 gun scope. You will not go wrong buying this scope because it is something that can enhance your 3 gun proficiency at a price that will never ever break your budget.
- Burris 300234 Fastfire III. This scope from Burris is also a good choice as far as features and good characteristics are concerned. And when it comes to price, this is something that you will definitely want to pick especially when your budget is a way tight.
Our Pick for Price: Vortex Optics Sparc 2 Red Dot MOA
There are so many scopes scattered on the market right now and you have to keep in mind that all of them are not created the same. This means that not all of them work suitably for 3 gun competition shooting. Basing from our comparison, we have simply come up with Trijicon Sealed Reflex Sight as the best 3 gun scope because it garnered the highest score based on the criteria we used. While the two other options we have played fairly well in the game, you might want picking them for your three gun competition shooting needs. After all, they made it to be one of the best so far.
- Best 1-4x Scope Reviews
- Best Pistol Red Dot Reviews
- Top 3 Best Red Dot Sights for AK47 – Review of AK 47 Optics of 2019
- Top 3 Best Spotting Scope Under 1000 Reviews of 2019