When talking about rounds, the .223 is known to be one of the world’s most popular aside from the fact that it is also coined as a more affordable alternative to the equally famous 5.56mm. Generally, .223 is commonly used in sporting configurations such as the expansion of rounds which are used for hunting purposes. Now if you are looking forward to giving your .223 with a proper optic outfit then you should be able to find one that has the ability to take advantage of the .223 round’s range.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Best .223 Scope – Comparison Chart
- 2 Complexity
- 3 Precision
- 4 Durability
- 5 Cost
- 6 Related Posts:
Top Best .223 Scope – Comparison Chart
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Price||Get Product|
|Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope||4.9||$$|
|Nikon P-223 3-9x40 Mate BDC 600||4.8||$$|
|Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope||4.7||$$|
While this kind of round is known to be low-recoiling, it is also an excellent choice for easy-shooting. Not to mention that it has the ability to work up close as well. In this regard, the optic that you should choose for your .223 round should allow young to adjust it to a lower magnification so as to allow you shoot at close range. The best .223 scope is best judged in terms of its complexity, precision, durability and cost. Our three best scopes for a .223 round are as follows:
- Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope
- Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600
- Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope
- Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope. This scope renders maximum reliability and accuracy to master all kinds of tactical scenarios. It has the ability to zero at 100 yards with aiming points up to 500 yards. It features multi-coated optics for incredible brightness and a quick focus eye piece that delivers maximum accuracy and reliability. IT also boasts of its target turrets (1/4 MOA click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments. With this scope, you are assured of optical precision, uncompromising performance and rugged reliability that you can count on all the time.
- Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600. With this scope, Nikon’s lineup of precision optics for AR rifles has significantly broadened. It is designed for extreme sighting speed and superior long-range accuracy for .223 and other AR platform rifles. Its entire optical system is multi-coated for extreme brightness and renders light transmission for up to 98 percent. It comes with a patented reticle and tactical-style turrets with a zero-reset feature to get your field adjustments more simplified. Its famous and versatile magnification range makes it ideal for a wide range of AR platforms.
- Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope. This scope features target turrets (0.1 mil click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments. It also comes with a caliber-specific reticle that delivers peerless accuracy for every round. It also has multi-coated optics that deliver incredible brightness and a quick focus eyepiece to ensure maximum accuracy and reliability. It is calibrated for 55-62 grain and .223 REM/5.556 loads.
Our Pick for Complexity: Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600
- Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope. Superior optical precision is something that makes all Bushnell optics. These can be achieved through the scope’s fully multi-coated optics that will help you achieve incredible brightness. Its fast focus eyepiece also delivers maximum accuracy, reliability and precision in all shooting scenarios. So, whether you are up for a short-range or a long-range shooting Bushnell’s Drop Zone 223 makes an excellent pick for you.
- Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600. Nikon is a trusted brand when it comes to precision optics. The Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600 comes with an optical system that is multi-coated to help you achieve extreme brightness. Light transmission is also achieved up to 98 percent with this scope. Precision is also achieved through simplified field adjustments which are made possible by its patented reticle and tactical-style turrets.
- Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope. This scope also comes with multi-coated optics that delivers incredible brightness and a fast-focus eyepiece for maximum accuracy, reliability and precision. Zeroes at 100 yards with aiming points out to 500 yards. It offers uncompromising performance that you can always count on every time.
Our Pick for Precision: Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope
- Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope. This riflescope from Bushnell is made from highly durable aluminum alloy with an anodized finish. It is also sealed to protect the inside from harmful elements. Moreover, this scope is also resistant to rust and scratch so you can use it no matter how rugged the situation is.
- Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600. This scope is made from high quality materials. It is nitrogen-filled, O-ring sealed, fogproof and waterproof. All of these give you the assurance that you can achieve optimum performance of the scope no matter how unforgiving the conditions are.
- Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope. This scope from Bushnell is made from high durability aluminum alloy with an anodized finish. It is also thoroughly sealed so as to give protection to the internal parts of the scope from harmful elements. This riflescope is also rustproof and virtually scratch-resistant, making it as an excellent complement to even the most high-end and expensive AR platform firearm on the market today.
Our Pick for Durability: Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope
- Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope. Cost is one of the most important factors when buying something such as the best .223 scope. While there are plenty of choices that abound on the market today, we have made it possible to pick not only those with high quality but with good prices as well. This scope from Bushnell is something that you can count on when it comes to price. Spend less than one hundred and fifteen bucks only and you’ll get this high quality and reliable scope without spending much.
- Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600. Many people believe that buyers always get what they have paid for. While this may not be true all the time, you can have the assurance of getting excellent performance even when you spend a little more with this scope from Nikon. Tagged at a price of less than one hundred and eight bucks, this scope simply makes a perfect choice for those who are willing to spend more.
- Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope. If you are looking for a scope that has a price which is lower than one hundred and forty bucks then this one from Bushnell is an excellent pick for you. Packed with a plethora of useful features, you will definitely feel disappointed getting this to properly outfit and complement your .223 round or any other expensive AR platform firearm you have.
Our Pick for Price: Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope
So, we are done reviewing our three best .223 scopes and this time let us decide which among these three made it to the top. Evidently, it is Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope that made it to the top simply because of scoring a little higher compared to our two other options, the Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600 and Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 Reticle Riflescope respectively. But our comparative review does not necessarily mean that you cannot opt for the two other choices on our list. In fact, it still depends on your preference to pick the one that’s best for you. After all, these three are what we consider as the best scopes for .223 today.
- Choosing the Best One for You: The Best Scope for Marlin 60 this 2017
- On Picking Best M4 Scope this 2017: Search Tips Made Simple and Easy
- What is the Best Scope for Scar 17 for You this 2017? Find Out Here