If you’re still hunting for the best scope for Marlin 336, make sure it is done before the hunting season is over. That’s because choosing the right scope is much trickier than you think. The market is overflowing with choices. The next thing you know, you’ll be more confused than ever!
The best way to do your scope-hunting activity is to start with a reliable and comprehensive review. Our top 3 list of the best scope for Marlin 336 will help you make a wise and sound choice.
Before anything else, take note of the criteria on which we based our rating and finally pick the rifle optics to boost your arsenal upgrade:
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Top 3 Scope Selections for Marlin 336
- 2 QUALITY
- 3 PERFORMANCE
- 4 PRICE
- 5 WARRANTY
- 6 PORTABILITY
- 7 VERDICT
Our Top 3 Scope Selections for Marlin 336
- Nikon ProStaff Riflescope (Black Matte)
- Simmons 8-Point Truplex Riflescope (Matte)
- Leupold Rifleman Riflescope
How exactly would you know if these rifle scopes are the right optics for you? Let’s take a look at them one by one using our criteria on the list:
Combat or sports optics are gauged according to their overall quality. The design, function, and new features of the scope all contribute to the quality of the rifle accessory. Which scope in our list is fully loaded with top notch technology to boost your performance?
- Nikon ProStaff Riflescope (Black Matte): The globally recognized brand for sports optics once again created a pro with the ProStaff riflescope series. This compact rifle highlights a 2 to 7x clear magnification with 32mm objective lens. The patented Nikoplex design offers quick focus, complete with innovative adjustment technologies. The design is made to ensure no rough kickback and other engagement issues.
- Simmons 8-Point Truplex Riflescope (Matte): This is a much bulkier design with its 10-oz weight. However, the 8-point riflescope with Truplex reticule is not inferior to its much costlier and lighter counterparts. The optics feature elevation adjustment with true zero fingertip windage. It offers high clarity with its 3-9x clear magnification and 40mm objective lens. The 8-point technology delivers precision for a basic and affordable riflescope.
- Leupold Rifleman Riflescope: There are numerous innovations loaded in this high end riflescope from the globally recognized brand. The top notch quality of the scope starts with the wide duplex reticle for fast target acquisition. The approximately 4-pound optics offer crisp image for precise adjustment and clear shot. The 3x Leupold lens erector technology guarantees repeatable accuracy.
Our Pick for Quality: Leupold Rifleman Riflescope
How the scope works measures its overall performance on the field. Whether for combat, hunting, and recreational shooting, rifle optics must be your dependable gear that boosts your performance. Our top 3 picks for Marlin 336 rifle scopes have their unique features and designs that determine their performance level. Which one is your ideal match?
- Nikon ProStaff Riflescope (Black Matte): There’s a good percentage of actual users that gave accolades to this pro rifle scope from Nikon. The eye relief features an O-ring sealed, nitrogen-filled housing making it perform to its full potentials even in the harshest of conditions. It boasts of a 2-7x clear magnification 32mm objective lens for guaranteed clarity and performance. The optics is worth the value if it assures added boost to your shooting skills.
- Simmons 8-Point Truplex Riflescope (Matte): This scope highlights its 8-point Truplex reticle that helps you get faster and better target acquisition. The patented technology also guarantees precise shot placement even in extremely difficult weather conditions. The optics creates crisp and sharp images with the help of high contrast, bright viewing.
- Leupold Rifleman Riflescope: The rugged and fully coated lens system of this rifle accessory adds to its overall performance on the field. The rapid target acquisition is from its wide duplex reticle and generous eyebox. The magnification setting offer precision even for different ranges. It is an all-around weapon accessory as it also functions well with low-light use.
Our Pick for Performance: Leupold Rifleman Riflescope
How much can you practically afford for your rifle scope? The best scope for Marlin 336 offers high quality features and performance without breaking the bank. Nevertheless, make sure that you are not sacrificing quality for affordability.
- Nikon ProStaff Riflescope (Black Matte): Different distributors have their own retail prices however Nikon is always known for its moderate price range. This riflescope is competitively and moderately priced but it is definitely worth it. It is in the mid-range bracket in our list and you are sure of its quality and performance level.
- Simmons 8-Point Truplex Riflescope (Matte): This is the most affordable in our selection. The rifle scope is a budget-saver and the perfect option for those that want an affordable eyepiece. Nevertheless, it is a satisfactory optics compared to others in its price category.
- Leupold Rifleman Riflescope: The Leupold scope is in the highest level in our scale. This high end weapon optics is worth every dollar. It is full-packed with all the latest technologies in eye relief for precision and dependable performance. You make a good investment for a few hundred extra cash with this model.
Our Pick for Price: Nikon ProStaff Riflescope (Black Matte)
The durability of the rifle scope for your Marlin 336 spells a world of difference when making a buying decision. We gauge the lifespan of the weapon accessory usually on the testimonies of the actual users as well as the product warranty.
- Nikon ProStaff Riflescope (Black Matte): Nikon is one of the brands that offer lifetime warranty for their products. This scope model is no different. It carries a warranty protection for good as long as you follow usage instructions from the manufacturer.
- Simmons 8-Point Truplex Riflescope (Matte): Given its affordable price tag, a lifetime limited warranty is a good plus. According to the manufacturer, Simmons will replace or repair the product however the warranty is not inclusive of the damages due to improper handling, misuse, installation, or maintenance that unauthorized personnel handled.
- Leupold Rifleman Riflescope: Based on an actual user’s feedback and from the manufacturer’s page, the brand offers full lifetime guarantee for its optics. The rifleman riflescope is created for highest level of lifetime performance. The scope is subject to repair or replacement for free but with the exclusion of electronic components.
Our Pick for Warranty: Simmons 8-Point Truplex Riflescope (Matte)
One of the most important things you need to look for in a rifle scope is its portability. Is it lightweight, compact, and would not cause you any hassle when mounted on your weapon? The Nikon ProStaff riflescope measures 11.5” in length and weighs 12.5 ounces. Simmons 8-point riflescope weighs 10-ounces and Leupold riflescope weighs 12.6 ounces.
Our Pick for Portability: Simmons 8-Point Truplex Riflescope (Matte)
Make an update on your arsenal optics collection with the best scope for Marlin 336. Which one is the best? It all boils down to your needs and preferences and what exactly you are looking for in a scope. If you are into more affordable optics, the likes of Nikon ProStaff and Simmons 8-point riflescopes are the best choice. Leupold is high end but it is all about quality and performance. Invest on other accessories now such as powder measure, shot timer, and scope for .22-250!